Chinese In North America(北美华人e网)

注册
发新话题 回复该主题

1#

帕丽斯·希尔顿和男友订婚了,晒了个两百万美刀的钻戒

约会两年终于定下来了,祝福祝福

Paris Hilton is engaged to boyfriend Chris Zylka after nearly two years of dating.
The 36-year-old heiress confirmed the news on Tuesday on social media after the actor got down on one knee during a romantic trip to Aspen, Colorado over the weekend.
'I am so excited to be engaged to the love of my life and my best friend. I have never felt so happy, safe and loved. He is perfect for me in every way and showed me that fairytales really do exist!' she gushed.

In pictures Paris posted to her Instagram Chris - an actor who has starred in The Leftovers and The Amazing Spider-Man - can be seen bending down on one knee on a picturesque ski slope.
The leggy blonde wears a star spangled ski suit and metallic beanie for the moment as Chris, 32, presents her with the $2million pear-shaped diamond.
Beaming a big smile the 5ft 8in star can't hide her joy as she gazes down at her husband-to-be.
The pricey piece of jewelry features a 20-carat center stone set on a platinum split shank halo band which boasts another two carats of smaller diamonds, according to People.
转发
2#

从我小时候她就在换男友了,我都有娃了她还没结啊…
3#

就是大 但是不觉得美啊
4#

这钻戒太难看了,像个盾牌一样。好吧,我是酸葡萄。
5#

戒指好难看

---发自Huaren 官方 iOS APP

6#

真的像盾牌,不好看