Chinese In North America(北美华人e网)

注册
发新话题 回复该主题

1#

现实版迪士尼王子,还挺像的嘛

最近这小哥挺火的,以前是个胡吃海塞的主,妈妈生病以后照顾了几个月,就硬生生的从100磅瘦成“现实版迪士尼王子”,而且仔细一看,还真是这么回事
This is Jeffrey Kendall, a 26-year-old Connecticut man whose unbelievable weight-loss transformation earned him the coolest nickname

“I was an overweight youth, I was bullied growing up. I’ve lived my life with body-image and confidence issues”

His journey began when Jeffrey was living with his mother in her home in Connecticut, taking care of her after she’d suffered a brain aneurysm on July 4, 2015

“She was in a coma and rehab hospitals for 7 months until they deemed she had plateaued and was to be released since insurance would no longer cover her”

“My good friend was also in an emotional time after a breakup and wanted help to get in shape. It was a perfect reason for me to start something new”

Fast-forward a little over 100 weeks and Jeffrey is 70 pounds lighter

“I’ve lost a lot of weight, a lot of sadness, and a little facial hair”

So many people told him that he looks like Prince Adam from Beauty and the Beast, he even tried cosplaying him

“I’ve gained a whole new appreciation for life”

Celebrating Jeffrey’s results, people said he should start acting in shampoo ads

https://www.boredpanda.com/weight-loss-transformation-disney-prince-jeffrey-kendall-connecticut/?utm_source=1229203_0_0_0&utm_medium=push&utm_campaign=WebPush
转发
I'll  be there
2#

漏说一句,健身之路,加油,我会瘦的~
I'll  be there
3#

确实很像
4#

判若两人,瘦下来后感觉自恋了许多。最后一句把我逗乐了。

---发自Huaren 官方 iOS APP

5#

还是老话, 胖子瘦下来, 不是帅哥就是美女~~
6#

不再胖回去才是句号
7#

判若两人,瘦下来后感觉自恋了许多。最后一句把我逗乐了。

---发自Huaren 官方 iOS APP

augbreeze 发表于 4/9/2018 11:26:06 PM
头发的确不错
钢琴给人的感觉,是一门孤独的,独自倾听的艺术。我们慢慢变得安静,变得开始倾听自己或者他人内心的声音。我们开始控制我们的生活,开始控制我们多余的负面情绪。我们静下心为了我们的生活以合理的方式展现给别人,也展现给自己。我们让自己更加愿意对别人说:要不?我们静下心,来谈一谈。
8#

头发很飘逸,可以去参加选美了。不过没减肥之前,真心不好看
9#

这个反差也太大了一点点。

骨相很好,只是之前胖的时候都挡住了。减完肥就显出来了
10#

我去,胖的時候一點都看不出有如此潛質啊

---发自Huaren 官方 iOS APP

发新话题 回复该主题