Chinese In North America(北美华人e网)

注册
发新话题 回复该主题

[入籍宣誓]

1#

N400 Application Timeline (Indianapolis Field Office)

Just want to share my N400 timeline since I haven't seen much information about Indianapolis field office.

• 02/04/2018  Submitted the application online.
  • 02/09/2018  Biometrics appointment scheduled.
  • 03/02/2018  Biometrics reviewed.
  • 03/26/2018  Interview scheduled.
  • 05/01/2018  Attended the interview and application was approved.

Several items I remembered from the interview:

• Picture was taken at the interview and they also verified your index fingerprints.
  • The officer will also ask you to swear to tell the truth, nothing but the truth with your right hand raised.
  • The officer circled one question from a list and asked me to read it loudly.
  • He read out loud the answer to the previous question and asked me to write down the answer on another piece of paper.
  • Civic questions were very easy if you have studied all 100 questions.
  • He asked me to relax and said that he needed to type all the information into computer.  I thought that was fast but I was wrong.  It didn't end there.
  • All of a sudden he started to ask me the questions in the application form really FAST.  Listen very carefully since he mixed YES AND NO questions.
  • The entire process took about 15 minutes but I did spend a long time waiting.
  • My appointment was at 8:00 AM but I think they scheduled a lot of people around the same time so my name wasn't called until 8:50 AM.
  • In general, I feel that the officers at Indy office are very nice.  I did ride the elevator with someone that works there (She might be their big boss).  She said "we have some wonderful officers here".
  • Two people's applications were denied but they barely spoke any English.  So not very surprising.  One of them already failed twice according to the conversation between the officer and her.
  • There's a lot of drama or emotion going on in the waiting room.  So be prepared.  I spent most my waiting time on people watching...

Good luck to everyone and I am hoping to receive the ceremony notice soon (which the officer said it could be 45 to 60 days).
转发
2#

回复 1楼xiaomaga的帖子

恭喜恭喜 好快啊。想问下楼主当时申请的时候 系统预计的完成时间是多久呢 ?也是 很短吗 ?我们预计一年 不知道是不是要一年
3#

回复 1楼xiaomaga的帖子

恭喜恭喜 好快啊。想问下楼主当时申请的时候 系统预计的完成时间是多久呢 ?也是 很短吗 ?我们预计一年 不知道是不是要一年
wzflj 发表于 5/2/2018 12:26:53 PM

我们当时二月submit的时候,预计是2019年一月完成,现在已经更新到今年八月啦。所以我觉得你们的应该也会比预计快吧。
还是手机上打中文方便。。。
4#

回复:N400 Application Timeline (Indianapolis Field Office)

请问哪里有这些100个问题?谢谢
5#

请问哪里有这些100个问题?谢谢
eamom 发表于 5/2/2018 2:40:08 PM

就在USCIS网站,很容易找到的。还有flash card,也蛮有用的。貌似还有mp3可以下载,不过我没有搞。
6#

恭喜,也太快了,比你晚15天提交的,现在还没schedule interview呢。沾沾喜气!
7#

请问哪里有这些100个问题?谢谢
eamom 发表于 5/2/2018 2:40:08 PM

就在USCIS网站,很容易找到的。还有flash card,也蛮有用的。貌似还有mp3可以下载,不过我没有搞。

xiaomaga 发表于 5/2/2018 10:08:06 PM
谢谢啦!去找找
8#

太快了,恭喜mm!
9#

Just want to share my N400 timeline since I haven't seen much information about Indianapolis field office.

• 03/02/2018  Biometrics reviewed.
  • 03/26/2018  Interview scheduled.

xiaomaga 发表于 5/2/2018 11:30:30 AM
it was totally a shock when i saw this unbelievable speed. only  3 weeks after fingerprint. My field office predicted 15 months of waiting after biometrics.  why is this happening to me ?
10#

好快啊。。。聽説德州要快一年TAT
发新话题 回复该主题