你这个朋友自己还上班吗?还是专职弄小孩
72#

lz和娃都很棒啊。
73#

楼主女儿好漂亮!
最后编辑加贺 最后编辑于 2018-06-15 14:39:46
74#

when I was talking to some directors in China, their feeling is:
Professional wise, USA is best, Beijing is worse than Shanghai, Other cities are worse than Beijing.Overall Chinese team has no pipe line about film production, many people are not professional at all, that is the reality of China film industry~~~
it is funny to see you mentioned need sponsor money in order to have better cast. What rotten tomatoes !
75#

回复 68楼落地无声的帖子你这个朋友自己还上班吗?还是专职弄小孩 lala_2009 发表于 6/15/2018 9:29:18 AM
上班,标准女强人这种,主管级别,不过时间灵活,见缝插针地工作比如带孩子球赛比赛训练都是在场边一遍工作一遍待命。每天就睡5个小时以下
最后编辑落地无声 最后编辑于 2018-06-15 15:43:02
[replyview][Power=25][UseMoney=0][/UseMoney][/Power][/replyview]
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level
and then beat you with experience.”― Mark Twain
76#

when I was talking to some directors in China, their feeling is:
Professional wise, USA is best, Beijing is worse than Shanghai, Other cities are worse than Beijing.Overall Chinese team has no pipe line about film production, many people are not professional at all, that is the reality of China film industry~~~
it is funny to see you mentioned need sponsor money in order to have better cast. What rotten tomatoes !
ltt7062 发表于 6/15/2018 3:25:48 PM

美国演艺圈确实比中国专业规范许多。人都有虚荣心,影视方面这种情况可能少,但是自己出钱参加活动(各种时装周、红毯)在美国十分很常见,本来都是选拔参加并且有相应报酬的,可是某些人就是利用大家的虚荣心大赚一笔。举个例子,美国纽约时装周各大牌走秀,经过主办方面试选上的童模免费参加并且有报酬的,但是因为时装周的名气,大牌秀很多人贴钱也想去呀。所以在美国不少经纪模特公司收取模特(成人和儿童模特)报名费50-200美刀不等,当然还是要面试。甚至有很多不知名或刚出道的设计师,也收取费用招揽模特宣传自己的设计,虽然同时在时装周举办走秀,实际上并不属于时装周的范畴,而且有些根本连地点都不一样。美国一样每年大批大批人交钱参加。
可能中国人钱多,而且更舍得给孩子砸钱,收费更多。。在中国,同样参加纽约时装周,中国有些模特学校也争取拿到入场券,在国内选拔孩子参加,费用一万人民币,而且不包括来回美国的差旅住宿。还有米兰时装周,同理。不过,虽然交钱参加,选上的这些孩子大部分都是专业的,毕竟模特学校也不想给自己学校和国家丢脸。
最后编辑CW_Angel 最后编辑于 2018-06-15 18:16:38
77#

回复 68楼落地无声的帖子

你这个朋友自己还上班吗?还是专职弄小孩
lala_2009 发表于 6/15/2018 9:29:18 AM

超人是存在的,不管美国中国,全职上班的童模妈妈不少,不过一般都是工作时间比较灵活。
最后编辑CW_Angel 最后编辑于 2018-06-15 18:21:33
78#

美国演艺圈确实比中国专业规范许多。人都有虚荣心,影视方面这种情况可能少,但是自己出钱参加活动(各种时装周、红毯)在美国十分很常见,本来都是选拔参加并且有相应报酬的,可是某些人就是利用大家的虚荣心大赚一笔。举个例子,美国纽约时装周各大牌走秀,经过主办方面试选上的童模免费参加并且有报酬的,但是因为时装周的名气,大牌秀很多人贴钱也想去呀。所以在美国不少经纪模特公司收取模特(成人和儿童模特)报名费50-200美刀不等,当然还是要面试。甚至有很多不知名或刚出道的设计师,也收取费用招揽模特宣传自己的设计,虽然同时在时装周举办走秀,实际上并不属于时装周的范畴,而且有些根本连地点都不一样。美国一样每年大批大批人交钱参加。
可能中国人钱多,而且更舍得给孩子砸钱,收费更多。。在中国,同样参加纽约时装周,中国有些模特学校也争取拿到入场券,在国内选拔孩子参加,费用一万人民币,而且不包括来回美国的差旅住宿。还有米兰时装周,同理。不过,虽然交钱参加,选上的这些孩子大部分都是专业的,毕竟模特学校也不想给自己学校和国家丢脸。

CW_Angel 发表于 6/15/2018 6:08:24 PM

Well for film festivals all I know is usually the bigger it is the more the festival will cover the cost, but your film must be selected to show. Otherwise might become sponsor not film maker to attend their event. Maybe Chinese celebrities do it a lot, like go to Cannes or Oscar's red carpet but has no film to show.  

One festival in Japan cover my film flight ticket and hotel when they selected us. My friend film is selected by a huge festival at France, they cover her free hotels and flights also free dinner in boat~~~~ If not cover hotel and flight. I believe at least All red Capet, dinners , festivals films and meetings should be free. As long as your film is selected and you are key member of the film, but usually it is  producer/ marketing manager decide who should go for such event.

But maybe it is too early for kids though. But if your kid is key actress of a film and  been selected by for example world's largest kid film festival, I think your team should not just send director but your kid to attend . Don't waste too much money for fashion week. Do spend money for PR person though, once your kid receive some award in film industry, or become key member for super important film/tv projects, that projects has her and other top 1 actors/ actress in China or USA, then use PR a lot.

IMDB is way way way more professional than Douban ~~~~keep updating her resume, good luck!
发新话题 回复该主题