Chinese In North America(北美华人e网)

注册
发新话题 回复该主题

1#

等了这么久,西部世界终于要给个ending了

The recent second season of HBO’s “Westworld” has apparently led to a few fans voicing concerns that the sci-fi/western series has the same problem, but co-creator Lisa Joy says there’s a concrete plan in place for the eventual ending and listless fans should stick with it. She tells Stuff.co.nz:

“We have an ending in mind; we’ve had it from the pilot. It’s very emotional, I think. I can’t tell you exactly when that ending will come…but I think for every season what we try to do is tell a chapter of the story that gives you closure and then opens a door to a new chapter…The overarching question of the series is, what will become of this new lifeform? So I feel it would be irresponsible to not have an end goal in mind.”

Previously those involved have suggested a six-season plan for the series, whether the show will get to that is not clear. Right now though Joy and co-showrunner Jonathan Nolan are planning the show’s third season and she says to expect something very different:

“It’s going to be a whole new world…This series is about reinvention and scope. The first season was a more intimate look at the park from within the loops. In the second season, the hosts broke out of their loops and were able to explore more of the park. In the third season, they’ve broken out of the park itself. We’re in a new terra incognita. From the beginning, when Jonah and I were thinking about the series as far back as the pilot, we knew we wanted to explore other worlds in the park, and we also knew the one world we would start to see little glimpses of throughout the first two seasons was the real world, and that we would get there eventually – and when we did, it would be a whole new experience.”

“Westworld” wrapped its second season the other week. The show isn’t expected to air its third season until either late 2019 or early 2020.
最后编辑yingx 最后编辑于 2018-07-07 22:54:22
转发
2#

再差一点等的人老珠黄了,希望不会失望~
3#

Anthony Hopkins 八十多了 怕是拍不了多少季了
年少不听李宗盛,听懂已到不惑年。初闻不识曲中意,再听已是曲中人
4#

当初朋友第一次推荐看这部剧的时候我还超不喜欢几度弃剧,没想到后来再看就迷上了
5#

当初朋友第一次推荐看这部剧的时候我还超不喜欢几度弃剧,没想到后来再看就迷上了 Amandasilm 发表于 7/8/2018 1:29:41 AM

第一季最好。第二季开始故弄玄虚的感觉了。。。不知道第三季到时候怎么编。希望别毁被毁了!

年少不听李宗盛,听懂已到不惑年。初闻不识曲中意,再听已是曲中人
6#

希望不会搞砸,期待新的剧情
7#

当初朋友第一次推荐看这部剧的时候我还超不喜欢几度弃剧,没想到后来再看就迷上了 Amandasilm 发表于 7/8/2018 1:29:41 AM

第一季最好。第二季开始故弄玄虚的感觉了。。。不知道第三季到时候怎么编。希望别毁被毁了!

mcou 发表于 7/8/2018 5:19:27 AM

我觉得第二季比第一季有悬念,紧奏。
发新话题 回复该主题