注册
发新话题

[外拍]

41#

以下是引用油菜恬心在2007-12-3 1:55:00的发言:

wk!

中国土生土长的一般都比较含蓄(后天力量),你介sys真是够有attitude!

how can you help mt relax? any tips?

Talk to the model, flirt with the model (only if the model is female. :D ), jump into the water with your model, etc... Do you think the model wouldn't concern the makeup being messed up and her dress got destroy? When I jumped into the water, everybody's in shock include the model, then she laughed so hard. Let your model feel like you are her/his friend, and she/he just having good time. I always say to my model and myself, "I don't promise you getting a perfect photo, I promise to have fun." 

agree
disagree
42#

以下是引用油菜恬心在2007-12-3 1:56:00的发言:

哦,其实黑mm那张背景有些乱,可能就是你要的效果?

just curious~

Now you've mentioned it. I didn't see it in the first place. Good point! 幸运的是还不至于太喧宾夺主. 偶的遗憾倒是镜头不够广, 楼顶没拍完.

agree
disagree
43#

以下是引用HOUSCOUS在2007-12-3 2:06:00的发言:

Talk to the model, flirt with the model (only if the model is female. :D ), jump into the water with your model, etc... Do you think the model wouldn't concern the makeup being messed up and her dress got destroy? When I jumped into the water, everybody's in shock include the model, then she laughed so hard. Let your model feel like you are her/his friend, and she/he just having good time. I always say to my model and myself, "I don't promise you getting a perfect photo, I promise to have fun." 

em...the whole process, better than zzz

agree
disagree
44#

回复:(nowaya)以下是引用HOUSCOUS在2007-12-1 23:2...

hahahahaa

以下是引用nowaya在2007-12-2 16:01:00的发言:

不厚道的想起了FRJJ

agree
disagree
45#

professional photographer真不容易呀。不论什么样的模特,什么样的天气,2小时,按客户指定的风格出50+张片。敬佩一下。
agree
disagree
46#

老大太敬业乐,想知道后来裤子怎么弄干的?
www.yangphoto.net