2, 信用卡的钱先不还, 还贷款?

信用卡不可以直接支付房贷8?

看好多人用过这个方法, 不知道怎么操作的。 行行好, 指点一下

表情
分享到微信 分享到Facebook 分享到Twitter 分享到新浪微博 复制到剪贴板
agree
disagree
2#

问题是第一credit line一般也就几万打头了,可房钱动辄几十,几百万的.第二,还债都是先付利率低的那个,这样,欠的债会越来越高.
agree
disagree
3#

normally interest from mortgage can be tax deductable, but the credit card can't.  You need to consider the difference to make your choice.  If you really need money, why not try equity?
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2036/2079231212_894b365e45.jpg
agree
disagree
4#

我的意思是说尽快还清小LOAN, 小LOAN的利率很高,而且也就几万, 因为听说又人用0PAR的卡不知道怎么挪动一下钱, 就省着付那么高的利息了. 所以我想看一下是怎么弄的.

楼上说的EQUITY又是怎么弄呀

BTW, 有谁见过以前帖子提过用信用卡还小LOAN的, 告诉一下链接.

agree
disagree
5#

well, it'll make sense if you get those 1.99% APR for life of the balance transfer offer from credit card company. You could use that to pay for the credit equity line which normally links with much higher prime rate nowadays.

You can request checks payable to yourself from credit card company, and deposit to your bank, and that's it.

agree
disagree
6#

but from my understanding, the offer for 1.99% life time BT,

only the APR on your principal is 1.99%, but the APR on your interest will be the APR of your standard purchase.

so, your interest will increase exponentially.

please correct me if any mistake here
agree
disagree
7#

以下是引用ldragon在2006-3-9 13:11:00的发言:
but from my understanding, the offer for 1.99% life time BT,

only the APR on your principal is 1.99%, but the APR on your interest will be the APR of your standard purchase.

so, your interest will increase exponentially.

please correct me if any mistake here

don't use the BT card for any purchase.

agree
disagree
8#

nono, i donot mean use BT card to purchase.

I mean, let say I BTed out $10,000 from one card with 1.99% life time offer

then at the day one : principal is $10,000 interest will be $10,000 * 1.99%/365
        at the day two:  principal is $10,000 interest will be $10.000 * 1.99%/365 * 2 + the interest for the first day's interest        
                                                                                                                                                                ^^^^^^^^^ I just wondered what is interest rate for this part??

agree
disagree
9#

以下是引用ldragon在2006-3-9 14:49:00的发言:
nono, i donot mean use BT card to purchase.

I mean, let say I BTed out $10,000 from one card with 1.99% life time offer

then at the day one : principal is $10,000 interest will be $10,000 * 1.99%/365
        at the day two:  principal is $10,000 interest will be $10.000 * 1.99%/365 * 2 + the interest for the first day's interest        
                                                                                                                                                                ^^^^^^^^^ I just wondered what is interest rate for this part??

i don't think the interest is combined. but i'm not sure either.

theoretically, yearly interest you pay should be 10k*1.99%

agree
disagree
10#

以下是引用wicca在2006-3-9 12:53:00的发言:

well, it'll make sense if you get those 1.99% APR for life of the balance transfer offer from credit card company. You could use that to pay for the credit equity line which normally links with much higher prime rate nowadays.

You can request checks payable to yourself from credit card company, and deposit to your bank, and that's it.

so, if you pay the check to yourself, they still charge 3% or max. $75 for each transection, right?

agree
disagree
发新话题 回复该主题