Chinese In North America(北美华人e网)

注册
返回列表 12345678» / 34
发新话题 回复该主题

1#

美公布对最后3000亿美元中国商品加税清单!库德洛委婉说关税会让中国大范围失业和中国失去规模经济效益后中国物价涨!

美国公布对最后3千亿美元中国商品加税清单

美中贸易战愈演愈烈,美国总统川普可能对中国剩馀价值3000亿美元的商品加税,美国贸易代表办公室今天公布加税清单 。

https://ustr.gov/sites/default/files/enforcement/301Investigations/May_2019_Proposed_Modification.pdf

综合外媒报导,美国总统川普尚未决定是否就中国剩下价值3000亿美元的商品加税,但美国贸易代表办公室仍正式启动法律程序。报导指出,美国贸易代表办公室将于6月17日举办公开听证会,最快採取行动将是6月24日。若川普对这3000亿美元中国商品加税,那几乎等于中国全部输美产品都被加徵关税。

美国贸易代表办公室公布了可能受关税影响的新项目,像是手机、笔电、平板到服饰、鞋子等共3805项商品,但没有药品、医疗产品、稀土与关键矿物。                                                        

Larry Kudlow On China Tariffs: A Risk We Should Take To Correct 20 Years Of Unfair Trade
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/12/larry_kudlow_on_china_tariffs_a_risk_we_should_take_to_correct_20_years_of_unfair_trade.html

WALLACE: But, Larry, that isn't true. It's not China that pays tariffs. It's the American importers, the American companies that pay what in effect is a tax increase and oftentimes passes it on to U.S. consumers.

KUDLOW: Fair enough. In fact, both sides will pay. Both sides will pay in these things. And, of course --

WALLACE: But the tariff on goods coming into the country, the Chinese aren't paying.

KUDLOW: No, but the Chinese will suffer GDP losses and so forth with respect to a diminishing export market and goods that they may need for their own --

(CROSSTALK)

WALLACE: I understand that, but the president says that doesn’t -- that China, it pays the tariffs, they may suffer consequences but it's U.S. businesses and U.S. consumers who pay, correct?

KUDLOW: Yes, to some extent. Yes, I don't disagree with that. Again, both sides will suffer on this. Look --

WALLACE: I want to pick up on both sides because let's look at one study that projects with the costs are of all U.S. tariffs. Look at the screen. This study found that current tariffs, all current tariffs cost an average family of $767 a year and cut U.S. employment by more than 900,000 jobs.

And the study found if the president were to impose that 25 percent tariffs extended on all Chinese imports, including the 300 billion, plus the cost of Chinese retaliation, it will cost an American family of $42,200 a year, cut the American employment by over 2 million jobs and cut GDP growth by more than 1 percent.

KUDLOW: Our work on CEA and NEC think those are pretty wildly exaggerated numbers. I would suggest that if you go the whole boat, 200 billion increase from 10 to 25, plus the other 300 billion, we reckon it would be about two tenths of 1 percent of GDP, so it's a very modest number. We have a $20 trillion GDP.

In terms of possible job losses, we are way, way below that number.

And I want to note here: the United States economy is in a boom. The numbers are coming in terrific, better than anybody expected on growth, on jobs, on unemployment, on wages, on productivity, we are in terrific shape.

In order to correct 20 years plus of unfair trading practices with China, as I said, unlawful trading practices, I think this is a risk we should and can take without damaging our economy in any appreciable way.

I will note as others have, maybe this is part of your lightning round bullets, maybe the toughest burdens on farmers. The agriculture sector, we get there. We help to them before on loss exports. I think we had an authorization of $12 billion. We will do it again if we have to and if the numbers show that out.                                                        
                                                                                                                                美公布对最后3000亿美元中国商品加税清单!库德洛委婉说关税会让中国大范围失业和中国失去规模经济效益后中国物价涨!
最后编辑ScottishFold 最后编辑于 2019-05-14 01:17:00
2#

怕啥,中国都被崩溃了几十年了!
3#

中国得想别的办法,减少对美出口,转口增加,蛋糕还是这么大。
中国的问题是挑战所有美国的四大基石,(偷)高科技,(养)军事,(挑战)美元,(反)意识形态。
所以被认定为敌人一点不冤。。
4#

KUDLOW说的中国失去export market意味着中国大量工厂要倒闭,工人失业,中国养老金医保更加要破产。KUDLOW还说了中国会失去(ECONOMY OF SCALE 规模经济效益),这会导致中国国内的生产成本增加,中国国内物价也会上涨,再加上人民币贬值,小粉红做好进一步勒紧裤腰带,咬紧牙的准备
最后编辑ScottishFold 最后编辑于 2019-05-13 10:24:16
5#

怕啥,中国都被崩溃了几十年了!  楼主都说中国崩溃10多年了。
6#

贸易战实际上拼的是就业,中国会更大范围的失业,更加快速的加快中国养老金和医保破产,所以短期中国可以撑,但是贸易战时间越长,对美国越有利,工厂移出中国,不会再回来了。
最后编辑ScottishFold 最后编辑于 2019-05-13 12:20:35
7#

这边的物价也会上涨吧?还有股市会怎样?今天跌很多哎,今年的利润全部回吐了。
8#

twptwp 发表于 5/13/2019 9:42:02 AM 美公布对最后3000亿美元中国商品加税清单!库德洛委婉说关税会让中国大范围失业和中国失去规模经济效益后中国物价涨!-8楼

美国国家队,2点之前入场,应该会拉回一些把。不用太担心。
9#

twptwp 发表于 5/13/2019 9:42:02 AM 美公布对最后3000亿美元中国商品加税清单!库德洛委婉说关税会让中国大范围失业和中国失去规模经济效益后中国物价涨!-9楼

你上个月才进场的?
10#

中国得想别的办法,减少对美出口,转口增加,蛋糕还是这么大。
中国的问题是挑战所有美国的四大基石,(偷)高科技,(养)军事,(挑战)美元,(反)意识形态。
所以被认定为敌人一点不冤。。
箕水豹 发表于 5/13/2019 9:37:27 AM 美公布对最后3000亿美元中国商品加税清单!库德洛委婉说关税会让中国大范围失业和中国失去规模经济效益后中国物价涨!-10楼

中国根本找不到像美国这么大方的国家了,没有国家会允许这么大的贸易逆差,25%关税会引起连锁反应,其它国家也要被逼着咬中国。
发新话题 回复该主题