Chinese In North America(北美华人e网)

注册
发新话题 回复该主题

11#

以下是引用kittypeny在2006-10-8 23:08:00的发言:
以下是引用lylyshi在2006-10-8 17:17:00的发言:

我在costco买的床,shipping 到家,然后把盒子什么的打开拿走,可是并不装,是我们自己装的!!!!!

ft, i thought their website said assembly included.....is it hard to assemble a bed?

for the past week we assembled: 3 tricky bar stools with back, 2 candle stick tables, 2 beds, 4 tricky lamps, a computer chair, a treadmill, and an extremely tricky elliptical. Still need to finish up the final steps of foosball table and then flip it over. plus tons of other small things here and there

hopefully this bed wont be too hard

表情表情

往上是说shipping and handling,不包安装

最搞笑的是床运来以后居然没有说明书,我原先也以为他们会装的,所以在得知要自己装,有没有说明书的时候大怒,又找不到电话,就发了email去要说明书,BF一个人在我发信的时候就自己装好了,很简单的. 说句跑题的话,我觉得这就是买贵家具的好处,安装非常简单,设计也很合理,全都是铁到铁的,不像那些便宜的家具,比如拿啥,我就不点名批评了,钉子直接订到合成板上,搬家一次后,如果散架了,更本没法装回来。

结果过了两星期costco才回信说要直接给厂家发信要说明书,ft. 我们早就装好了.

agree
disagree
12#

以下是引用lylyshi在2006-10-9 15:36:00的发言:
以下是引用kittypeny在2006-10-8 23:08:00的发言:
以下是引用lylyshi在2006-10-8 17:17:00的发言:

我在costco买的床,shipping 到家,然后把盒子什么的打开拿走,可是并不装,是我们自己装的!!!!!

ft, i thought their website said assembly included.....is it hard to assemble a bed?

for the past week we assembled: 3 tricky bar stools with back, 2 candle stick tables, 2 beds, 4 tricky lamps, a computer chair, a treadmill, and an extremely tricky elliptical. Still need to finish up the final steps of foosball table and then flip it over. plus tons of other small things here and there

hopefully this bed wont be too hard

表情表情

往上是说shipping and handling,不包安装

最搞笑的是床运来以后居然没有说明书,我原先也以为他们会装的,所以在得知要自己装,有没有说明书的时候大怒,又找不到电话,就发了email去要说明书,BF一个人在我发信的时候就自己装好了,很简单的. 说句跑题的话,我觉得这就是买贵家具的好处,安装非常简单,设计也很合理,全都是铁到铁的,不像那些便宜的家具,比如拿啥,我就不点名批评了,钉子直接订到合成板上,搬家一次后,如果散架了,更本没法装回来。

结果过了两星期costco才回信说要直接给厂家发信要说明书,ft. 我们早就装好了.

Standard shipping via White Glove* furniture carrier is included in the quoted price. Delivery includes in-home setup and removal of packing materials. Carrier will call to set up appointment. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.

我还以为他们说管安装呢

同意说的贵家具一段 -- 我们安两个candle stick table就对之设计赞不绝口,真的很好安

有的东西就让人大分特,遇到做最糟糕的设计有弄错螺丝,弄错数量,弄反角度等等,比如reebok的elliptical,比如 BBB的 barstool,比如sams的 foosball

试了半天照片没发上来

表情表情表情表情
Cakes? Cakes? Thanks for checking in: sorry MS closed the service down earlier this year. But I plan to set up the site again some time in 2013, maybe in another city. 支持OCEF义卖: http://twitter.com/YuCakeDesign
agree
disagree
13#

I got a whole bedroom set from Costco online, including shipping and handling, 2 guys set everything up 表情
生命在于伙食和折腾
agree
disagree
14#

以下是引用kittypeny在2006-10-9 17:20:00的发言:Standard shipping via White Glove* furniture carrier is included in the quoted price. Delivery includes in-home setup and removal of packing materials. Carrier will call to set up appointment. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.

我还以为他们说管安装呢

同意说的贵家具一段 -- 我们安两个candle stick table就对之设计赞不绝口,真的很好安

有的东西就让人大分特,遇到做最糟糕的设计有弄错螺丝,弄错数量,弄反角度等等,比如reebok的elliptical,比如 BBB的 barstool,比如sams的 foosball

试了半天照片没发上来

表情表情表情表情

pictures pictures!

btw, if u r the kittypenny I know, we went to a hiking together 4 years ago in Boston 表情

生命在于伙食和折腾
agree
disagree
15#

Pls upload pictures!表情表情表情表情
agree
disagree
发新话题 回复该主题