disagree
12#

白色看起来cheap, 个人观点而已
============================= 连签名都没有了
agree
disagree
13#

my kitchen is cherry + honey glaze, looks very neutral

it doesnt have a lot of character but i think beats the very light colored oak cabinets in many new constructions

recently looked at cabinets in 9-ft ceiling houses -- the conclusion is you gotta have decent modeling around the top and tall enough cabinets, otherwise the kitchen looks like crap even with granite counter 表情表情

and yes, chair railing and proper modeling and picture framed walls make a room pop

may not be relavant to lzmm tho

表情
Cakes? Cakes? Thanks for checking in: sorry MS closed the service down earlier this year. But I plan to set up the site again some time in 2013, maybe in another city. 支持OCEF义卖: http://twitter.com/YuCakeDesign
agree
disagree
14#

以下是引用doze在2006-10-10 12:57:00的发言:
white已经过时,我prefer深色的

White is classical color

此ID不会要求以任何形式交易gift card.

日出东海落西山,愁也一天,喜也一天。
遇事不钻牛角尖,人也舒坦,心也舒坦。
agree
disagree
15#

我喜欢第一个深色的,中间那个浅色的不太好看
agree
disagree
16#

我喜欢白色的,喜欢整个家都白色系家具,然后用各种颜色的装饰品来点缀,看起来很清新
[UserCP=100]图片[/UserCP]
agree
disagree
17#

以下是引用yuxuan在2006-10-10 12:30:00的发言:

说个跑题的,好喜欢这个黄色的墙砖。

agree
disagree
18#

深色的最酷,也是现在的流行。

我家的就是白色,白色是90年代初的流行,倒没有不禁脏,就是没有深色的看着上等,好处是显得特别亮堂。

家有Q佳人,好动而多言,一语我捧腹,再语阖家欢 Друг ты мой единственный,где моя любимая? Была тебе любимая, а стала мне жена.
agree
disagree
19#

would white cabinets go with stainless steel appliances? 表情表情

would dark cabinets make a small kitchen look crowded? 表情表情

would open shelf make cabinets look clustered?

would back-lit glass panel reduce storage space and get hard to maintain?

just wondering....

we are considering building a pantry or open shelf-cabinet + lady's desk in our kitchen for storage of my collection of transparanet jars (about 40-50 of them) and glassware, a few concerns:

1. our house is all-wood, sometimes when someone runs by with hard footsteps, it feels like the floor shakes -- would the glasses fall out of open shelf?

2. the hallway is not particularly wide, (maybe 4-5ft wide), would a 1-ft deep floor to ceiling cabinet system make the space look more crowded?

3. there is heating at the foot of the wall that we want to build against -- would that be a problem causing the cabinets to expand in winter because of the heat?

hope jms can help....

Cakes? Cakes? Thanks for checking in: sorry MS closed the service down earlier this year. But I plan to set up the site again some time in 2013, maybe in another city. 支持OCEF义卖: http://twitter.com/YuCakeDesign
agree
disagree
20#

喜欢深色木制配黑色大理石加不锈钢面的电器组合
感謝辛勤的華人老大們經常給我加ww!! 性格决定命运 珍惜生命,远离WSN 关爱家庭,远离JP女 不要活得太累,不要忙得太疲惫。 想吃了不要嫌贵,想穿了不要嫌浪费。 心烦了找知己约会,瞌睡了倒头就睡。 心态平和永远最美,天天快乐才是大富大贵。
agree
disagree
发新话题 回复该主题