Chinese In North America(北美华人e网)

注册
发新话题 回复该主题

[求助]

1#

[狗狗]帮杜宾找个好人家

帮朋友po个求收养信息,如有感兴趣直接联系Lucy: 5107783797/lzhou1026@yahoo.com,坐标湾区。

Zoey needs a new home

If you are interested in becoming Zoey’s  new family I will bring her to you to check out the living situations. I will provide her food and bring all of her toys, bed, kennel, food bowls, seat belt, leash, harness, and her paperwork.

Zoey is up to date on all of her vaccinations.

I am not asking for an adoption fee, just that she goes to a very kind and loving family that will treat her with respect and love her.

Name: Zoey

Weight: 50lbs

Breed: Doberman

Dog: Very Dog friendly in wide open outdoor spaces.

Cats: Not really

Kids: Very kid friendly including babies

Housebroken: No

Leash trained: Yes

Kennel trained: No

Behavioral issues: Territorial in her home and towards owner.

Barker: Only on command.

Brief bio: Zoey is a really loving sweet girl. She is very smart and playful. Very loyal and will follow you everywhere you go. She knows basic commands and a few that are really fun like speak on command, high five, and give hugs. She has a lot of energy and loves going on hikes and playing a ball. She loves car rides. She does really great at the dog park. She always gets every dog in the park to chase her around. She is good at staying indoors too when you’re feeling tired. She will love you more if you take her outside more often than not, of course. Zoey loves to chase squirrels and cats. When she’s inside, she is very good at keeping herself entertained with her toys , also she can singing with you make the toys’ sounds. She is a very quite dog who listens very well. House trained and tested up to 13 hours. Only eats after watching you eat. Loves to sleep next to you and have her paw on you when she sleeps. Zoey has been such a joy to have in my life. Unfortunately, my new career has long hours with a long commute. I am gone for 10+ hours five days a week. I’ve noticed she has become depressed and it breaks my heart. She deserve to have a great life spent outdoors full of stimulation rather than sleeping on the couch all day waiting for me to come home from work

谢谢
[狗狗]帮杜宾找个好人家
分享到微信 分享到Facebook 分享到Twitter 分享到新浪微博 复制到剪贴板
2#

这像是意大利猎犬levriero
3#

Bless bless, 很神气的狗子

---发自Huaren 官方 iOS APP

4#

回复 2楼angelamela的帖子

我也不是很懂,是帮朋友po的。
5#

Bless bless, 很神气的狗子

---发自Huaren 官方 iOS APP

心函 发表于 7/5/2019 8:40:27 PM [url=https://forums.huaren.us/showtopic.aspx?topicid=2432232&postid=80833184#80833184][/url]

谢谢
6#

[狗狗]帮杜宾找个好人家(图)

有兴趣的直接联系
7#

让你朋友去wag或者rover上面找dog walker/sitter,没时间就多砸钱。别轻易放弃狗
8#

让你朋友去wag或者rover上面找dog walker/sitter,没时间就多砸钱。别轻易放弃狗
芝士年糕 发表于 7/6/2019 12:22:05 AM [狗狗]帮杜宾找个好人家-8楼

绝大多数想弃养的都会找没时间这个借口,扔我们rescue来的小一半会说因为工作时长不忍狗一只等待。 要给狗找个更适合的家,这就是给弃养找个较体面的借口罢了,否则真想解决办法有的是,送daycare,找人遛。不想花钱呗。 养四年的狗了真有感情早想办法了,哪回直接就想到送人。

另外LZ,告诉你朋友,不要这样转手送狗,真还心疼的话找当地杜宾或任何跟杜宾mix有关的rescue,或者№ kill shelter送去,他们会有全面的健康,行为evaluation,然后找合适家庭领养,这么转手送来送去对狗并不负责任因为你并不知道接手的下家是什么样人是否合格。见过太多这样被转手数次的狗子。
最后编辑风飞花 最后编辑于 2019-07-06 08:07:58
你刚刚是发疯了吗?
9#

回复 6楼viviqx的帖子

送daycare吧,狗狗离开主人会很难过的
10#

绝大多数想弃养的都会找没时间这个借口,扔我们rescue来的小一半会说因为工作时长不忍狗一只等待。 要给狗找个更适合的家,这就是给弃养找个较体面的借口罢了,否则真想解决办法有的是,送daycare,找人遛。不想花钱呗。 养四年的狗了真有感情早想办法了,哪回直接就想到送人。

另外LZ,告诉你朋友,不要这样转手送狗,真还心疼的话找当地杜宾或任何跟杜宾mix有关的rescue,或者№ kill shelter送去,他们会有全面的健康,行为evaluation,然后找合适家庭领养,这么转手送来送去对狗并不负责任因为你并不知道接手的下家是什么样人是否合格。见过太多这样被转手数次的狗子。

风飞花 发表于 7/6/2019 7:59:27 AM [url=https://forums.huaren.us/showtopic.aspx?topicid=2432232&postid=80835085#80835085][/url]

好,会转达。多谢提议。
发新话题 回复该主题