发新话题 回复该主题

[产经月报]

31#

MM做月子的时候月嫂还给带老大吗? 还是把老大送出去了?

以下是引用建宁在2/4/2010 2:34:00 PM的发言:

有眼光。

我生老二的时候就请了月嫂。。很爽。。不用拉下脸去妈妈或者婆婆。。。自己休息好,还能安抚不懂事的老大。。

另,最后一个月嫂,我就一直留下来了,她离开了公司,一直跟我们住。。。现在老二马上2岁了。。

What you are is God's gift to you What you do with yourself is your gift to God.
agree
disagree
32#

以下是引用poornuts在2/3/2010 10:15:00 PM的发言:

http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Infant-Handheld-Monitor-Screen/dp/B0007OD8SU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1265256823&sr=1-3

这款效果很好,还有夜视功能,没开灯也能看见宝宝。

刚刚在AMAZON看了一下review, 吓了一跳: "Beware that this product contains only 2 channels. As a result, this video enabled baby monitor broadcasts your baby's image and sounds to anyone who purchases this unit. I purchased this for my newborn recently. During setup, I had not yet plugged in the camera (it was still in the box with the cord wrapped up), yet when I turned on the handset, I could see someone elses crib. Found the channel button, of which there is an A or B, changed to the second channel, and sure enough, there is another room, this time a toddlers bed (the kind with the rails). Now both the channel A crib and channel B bed were empty, but it was early afternoon. To confirm that what I was seeing was correct, I turned the unit on again at 11:00 PM. Now I could see one of my neighbors infants and another's toddler in thier beds.
Do you want to be broadcasting what your baby looks like and the sounds from your nursery 24/7 to anyone who can purchase this device and drive around looking for open broadcasts? "

也就是, 附近如果有人也买了这monitor, 就可以收到你baby的信号.
Cordless phone manufacturers figured out 12 or 15 years ago that each unit needed the ability to pick a fairly unique channel. This device, more sensitve to my mind due to the added video, broadcasts sound and video of your baby free from any security whastsoever.
Returned product immeditely.
For those curious, I live in a far NW suburb of Chicago and the homes in my neighborhood are not too close with the typical quarter acre lots and I was able to see 2 different cameras.

agree
disagree
33#

This review really looks horroble. Does anybody have other recommendations?

Thanks

agree
disagree
34#

呵呵,原来劳工就是老公啊表情

agree
disagree
35#

mark先. 谢谢
agree
disagree
36#

结果,一个月子下来,我一个月没进过厨房,每天过着饭来张口,衣来伸手的日子,自己都不习惯了。劳工也给惯的不成样子。月嫂就是管妈妈和宝宝的。妈妈的吃喝,宝宝的一切。24小时看护宝宝,喂奶,换尿布,洗澡。不过我的月嫂真的很勤快,我们家的所有事情她都包圆了,包括洗
衣服,做清洁,扔垃圾,洗碗,做我老公的饭,连厨房都给我彻底清洁了一次。每天小宝宝换下来的衣服因为不够凑洗衣机的,她都帮我手洗了。

楼上的总结,感觉这个月嫂是个一般人吗,会不会是个机器人呀还是铁人呀,能做这么多的事情,她不休息呀!太强了!特别是那个24小事看护宝宝,那她还不做别的呀,她到底是怎么做的呀????一半70岁后的人估计睡眠会见到一天4个小时左右吧!
agree
disagree
37#

以下是引用d.orchid在2/3/2010 5:31:00 PM的发言:

这帖子要是早点看见就好了                              

re。我没有请月嫂, 爸妈都在,lg也很勤快, 白天还好。但是我不让我妈照顾晚上, 觉得她年纪大了。结果是我心疼宝宝,一哭就抱,月子里基本上没有这么睡觉,我妈心疼我,晚上竖着耳朵听,我们一家都累得够呛。
agree
disagree
38#

有没有月嫂的信息阿 我明年7月底要生 婆婆过来 但觉得怎么都太辛苦 我们在康州 不知道哪里找月嫂
耐心,能不能再耐心点
agree
disagree
39#

同问同问,我明天6月初生。不想让妈妈或者婆婆过来。她们俩从来都没有出过国,不想坐月子还要担心她们的适应问题或者跟她们争论应该如何坐月子。还是想请个月嫂方便一点。我在麻州,请问有没有mm在这边用过好的月嫂,可以推荐一两个吗?
agree
disagree
40#

学习表情
agree
disagree
发新话题 回复该主题